1. Objective: To encourage & discover more painters to participate in cultural creative arts & design through stamps.
A. Macao participants:
B. Macao and/or oversea participants:
3. Requirements on the drawings:
|Theme of drawing||By extension of concept & content from selected "MACAO CHINA" stamps or souvenir sheets|
|Number of work||Each participant can only participate in one group and submit one drawing|
The drawing must be drawn by hand on an A4 sized (29.5cm x 21cm) drawing paper. Computer graphics/designs will not be accepted.
The painting material and color are not limited. Except for the souvenir sheet and stamps, no other objects glued on to the drawing will be accepted.
One complete souvenir sheet, or one or more physical stamps corresponding to the theme must be glued on the drawing.
Mint or cancelled stamps can be used. If the participant uses counterfeits and/or photocopies stamps, the drawing will be counted as a disqualified entry.
|Children Group||Youth Group||General Group *|
|1st Prize||MOP1800 cash prize||MOP2400 cash prize||MOP3000 cash prize|
|2nd Prize||MOP1500 cash prize||MOP2000 cash prize||MOP2500 cash prize|
|3rd Prize||MOP1200 cash prize||MOP1600 cash prize||MOP2000 cash prize|
|Merit Award *||3 winners for each group. Each winner will get MOP500 cash prize.|
|Guidance Teacher||All guidance teachers of the Children and Youth groups will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.|
|Participation Award||A trophy will be awarded to the school or association that has submitted the most number of works meeting the entry requirements.|
Winning entries will obtain certificates, cash prizes and trophies.
* Oversea winners will obtain equivalent philatelic products.
5. Registration and submission dates:
6. Evaluation: The organizer will invite professionals in the fields of art, stamps and culture to be the judges. The results are subject to the final judgment of the judges.