1. Objective: To encourage primary students to understand science and technology in our daily life so as to increase their initiative of "Dare to experiment. Dare to discover".
2. Theme: The theme of the activity is "Component Revamp". Primary students will learn about different electronic components and then create a 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional object with the components.
3. Qualifications: All full-time primary students in Macao are qualified for participation. There is no limit on the number of teams for each category.
- Group A: Each team should consist of a maximum of two students from Primary 1 to 4.
- Group B: Each team should consist of a maximum of two Primary 5 students.
- Group C: Each team should consist of a maximum of two Primary 6 students.
- A maximum of 5 best works selected from each category: Certificate, trophy and coupons valued at MOP1,000.
- All guidance teachers will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.
5. Registration and Deadline:
- Registration: Register online at the museum website (http://www.cmm.gov.mo).
- Deadline: From now till 22:00:00 on 14/11/2018 (Wednesday), as per the time displayed on the museum's computer system.
6. Judges: The organizer will invite professionals to be the judges. The result is subject to the final decision of the judges.
7. Date of Activity: The activity will be held on 15/12/2018 (Saturday) at the Communications Museum. The time and sequence will be announced later.
8. Remark: The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
- Personal data, photos or video images collected in the activity and registration form will be used for the arrangement of activity and handled according to the "Personnel Data Collection Policy Statement" of Macao Post & Telecommunications Bureau.
- All submitted entries may be exhibited in the Communications Museum. The Organizer reserves the rights to film, publish, translate, display and promote the entries without prior permission of the participants or remuneration.