1. Theme: River Crossing Riddle
Design and produce a device that can remotely controlled to move and deliver objects. By participating in this competition, students can make use of their knowledge of science through practical application.
All full-time secondary students of Macao can sign up for participation individually or in groups (maximum 3 members per team). Each individual or team can submit only ONE "device"
3. Prizes: Both Junior Secondary Group & Senior Secondary Group will be awarded:
4. Briefing session: Record video file of briefing session will uploaded in museum website starting from 10/09/2021.
5. Registration & Deadline:
Online registration at the museum website - www.cmm.gov.mo, from now till 22:00:00 on 03/11/2021 (Wednesday), as per the time displayed on the museum's computer system.
Venue: The Communications Museum.
Date: By Drawing according to the number of registered teams, specific date and competition time will notify each individual or team.
Competition stage - 27/11/2021 to 16/01/2022; Presentation stage - 22/01/2022 (Saturday).
7. Judges: The Organizer and co-organizer will invite professionals to be the jury. The result is subject to the final decision of the jury.
8. Supplementary Rules: The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
Organization: Communications Museum
Co-organization: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of Macau
Enquiry: Communications Museum (Application: Ms. Sunny Kuok, Competition: Mr. Ieong, Mr. Lio)
Estrada de D. Maria II, no.7
Tel: (853) 2871 8063 / 2871 8570
Fax: (853) 2871 8018