1. Theme: Tidy Up!
Design and produce a device that can be remotely controlled to move and deliver objects. By participating in this competition, students can make use of their knowledge of science through practical application.
2. Category of Participants: All full-time secondary students of Macao can sign up for participation individually or in groups (maximum 3 members per team). The competition is divided into two groups: Junior Secondary Group - Form 1 to Form 3 students; Senior Secondary Group - Form 4 to Form 6 students. Each individual or team in Junior Secondary Group can submit only one piece of "device", while Senior Secondary Group can submit not more than two pieces of "device".
3. Prizes: Both Junior Secondary Group & Senior Secondary Group will be awarded:
4. Briefing session: Record video file of briefing session will be uploaded in museum website starting from 6/10/2020.
5. Registration & Period: Online registration at the museum website - www.cmm.gov.mo, from now till 22:00:00 on 25/10/2020 (Sunday), as per the time displayed on the museum's computer system.
6. Competition Day: Will take place at the Communications Museum, specific date and time will be arranged to each individual or team.
7. Judges: The Organizer and co-organizer will invite professionals to be the jury. The result is subject to the final decision of the jury.
8. Supplementary Rules: The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
Enquiry: Communications Museum