1. Theme - Treasure Hunt
Design and produce a device that can be remotely controlled to move and deliver objects. By participating in this competition, students can make use of their knowledge of science through practical application.
2. Category of Participants:
All full-time secondary students of Macao can sign up for participation individually or in groups (maximum 3 members per team). Each individual or team can submit only one piece of work.
3. Prizes: Both Junior Secondary Group & Senior Secondary Group will be awarded:
4. Explanation Session: The explanation session for the Junior and Senior Secondary Group will be held at 15:00 on 11/11/2017 (Saturday) in the museum's auditorium. For reservations, please call 28718063 / 28718570 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Registration and Deadline:
6. Competition and Drawing of Sessions: Will be taken place at the Communications Museum.
First-Round Drawing: The result will be announced at the museum's web, in early January 2018;
7. Judges: The Organizer will invite professionals to be the judges of the competition. The final result is subject to the decision of the judges.
8. Supplementary Rules:
The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.