Communications Museum - Science and Arts Activity for Primary Students, 2015
- Special Activities
- Communications Museum - Science and Arts Activity for Primary Students, 2015
1. Objective: To encourage primary students to understand science and technology in our daily life so as to increase their initiative of "Dare to experiment. Dare to discover".
2. Theme: The theme of the activity is "Component Revamp". Primary students will learn about different electronic components and then create a 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional object with the components.
3. Qualifications: All full-time primary students in Macao are qualified for participation
- Family & Friends Group: Each team should consist of one student (P.1 to P.6) and one family member (or one friend).
- School Group: Group A - Each team should consist of a maximum of two Primary 5 students; Group B - Each team should consist of a maximum of two Primary 6 students.
- Three selected best works from each category: Certificate, trophy and coupons valued at MOP1200.
- All guidance teachers will be presented with souvenirs. But the souvenirs will not be repeatedly given to the same person.
5. Registration and Deadline:
- Registration: Register online at the museum website (http://macao.communications.museum).
- Registration period: From now till 5:30pm on 18 November 2015 (Wednesday)
6. Judges: The organizer and co-organizer will invite professionals to be the judges. The result is subject to the final decision of the judges.
7. Holding of Activity and Announcement of Results:
- Holding of activity: Communications Museum on 5 December 2015 (Saturday). The time and sequence will be announced later.
- Announcement of result: To be announced in late December 2015 on the Museum website.
8. Remark: The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
- Personal data, photos or video images collected in the activity and registration form will be used for the arrangement of activity and handled according to the "Personnel Data Collection Policy Statement" of Macao Post.
- All submitted entries may be exhibited in the Communications Museum. The Organizer reserves the rights to film, publish, translate, display and promote the entries without prior permission of the participants or remuneration.
Organizer: Communications Museum
Co-organizer: Macau Society of Biomedical Engineering