2013 Communications - Museum Electronic Device Construction Competition
- Special Activities
- 2013 Communications - Museum Electronic Device Construction Competition
I. Theme - "Set & Go"
Design and produce a device able to move and stop at the specified position. By participating in this competition, students can make use of their knowledge of science through practical application.
II. Category of Participants
All full-time secondary students of Macao can sign up for participation individually or in groups (maximum 4 members per group). Each individual or group can only submit one piece of work.
- Junior Secondary Group - Form 1 to Form 3 students
- Senior Secondary Group - Form 4 to Form 6 students
III. Prizes: Junior Secondary Group & Senior Secondary Group
- 1st Prize: Trophy, winning certificate, MOP 2,000.00 gift voucher and philatelic products;
- 2nd Prize: Trophy, winning certificate, MOP 1,600,00 gift voucher and philatelic products;
- 3rd Prize: Trophy, winning certificate, MOP 1,200.00 gift voucher and philatelic products.
- Appreciation Awards: 5 awards of each Group, including winning certificate, MOP 500.00 gift voucher and philatelic products.
IV. Explanation Sessions
The explanation session for the Junior Secondary Group will be held at 14:00 and that for the Senior Secondary Group at 16:00 on 10/11/2012 (Saturday) in the Auditorium of Communications Museum. For reservations, please call 28718063 / 28718570 or email to email@example.com.
V. Submission and Deadline of Registration
- Submission: i) Submit the completed Registration Form to Communications Museum, or ii) Register Online at http://macao.communications.museum
- Opening Hours: 09:30 - 17:30, from Tuesdays to Sundays.
- Deadline of registration: Before 17:30, 13/12/2012 (Thursday)
VI. Dates of Drawing and Competition
- Drawing: 15/12/2012 (Saturday), at 14:00, by participant representative.
- Competition: 20/01/2013 (Sunday), at Communications Museum.
The Organizer, Communications Museum, will invite professionals to be the judges of the competition. The final result is subject to the decision of the judges.
VIII. Supplementary Rules
The Supplementary Rules are also part of this "Regulations" document. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret, explain or decide on any other issues not covered in the Regulations.
- Personal data, photos or video images collected in the Explanation Sessions, Application Form and competition will be used for the arrangement of activity and handled according to the "Personnel Data Collection Policy Statement" of Macao Post.
- All submitted entries may be exhibited in the Communications Museum. The Organizer reserves the rights to film, publish, translate, display and promote the entries without prior permission of the participants or remuneration.